The wearing of school uniform is encouraged as it contributes to the children’s sense of belonging to the school community and its norms and expectations.
Full details of the uniform are available from the office and the items can be bought from Sussex Uniforms. This can be done online at:
or from their shop at:
7 Bridge Road Industrial Park,
The following is a detailed list of uniform expectations:
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore/tailored shorts (not close fitting)
- White polo shirt/blouse
- Red/grey/white tights
- Grey/black/white socks
- Red cardigan/jumper/sweatshirt
- Red gingham/striped dress (summer)
All children should be wearing sensible black shoes.
- Red shorts
- T-shirt (in the colour of the child’s House)
- Any tracksuit bottoms/tops (in colder weather)
Please click here for Sussex Uniforms Back to School 2020 leaflet.